It’s the day before the big day. Time to make the predictions:
1. Hillary wins the Presidency (in a squeaker – hope I’m wrong on this one), while the GOP holds the Senate and House.
2. Trump bests McCain and Romney’s popular and electoral totals.
3. Hillary and Kaine are the last all-white Democratic ticket.
4. Hillary won’t run for re-election in 2020.
5. The parties continue to realign along racial lines, with the GOP the party of whites and the Democrats the party of everyone else (not a welcome development by any stretch, but it does seem to be the way the wind is blowing).
6. The NeverTrumpers and Chamber of Commerce split off to form their own party dedicated to espousing conservatives platitudes just enough to throw future elections to the Dems (while of course denying they are doing any such thing).
7. Things continue to get worse.